The Miller Creek Road Project called for the reconstruction of Miller Creek Road from Briggs Street to Mockingbird Way. The project widened the existing two lane paved road to a three lane road with turning lanes and bike lanes. Right of way acquisition was necessary on approximately 30 parcels of land adjacent to Miller Creek Road. Acquisition of permanent easements, fee simple right of way, and temporary easements was necessary on this project.
- obtaining title reports
- preparing damage reports
- establishing and maintaining a landowner database
- providing mortgage release documents
- coordination with appraisers, surveyors and designers
- negotiations with landowners
- filing of all easements and records